We’re excited to announce that our video platform has just won the coveted Professional Adviser ‘Best Technology Provider Award’, and to make that winning extra special, we won against industry goliaths including Intelliflo and Parmenion, so we must be doing something right!
The team and I spent much of 2020 listening to both our customers and end-users (viewers) about what’s important to them, and using that feedback to drive the direction of the platform. We believe it’s this agile, customer centric approach that has helped get to where we are today.
Looking back at 2020. We added the following features for our customers:
- New box sets - Drawdown Review, Business Protection, Wills and LPA.
- New campaign feature - To streamline workflows and integrate into existing processes and produce segmented reports.
- New client onboarding and next step options - Such as tracking links for physical mailings, and customisable next steps driving viewers to a link set by the customer.
And for the viewers:
- More interactivity - The player can personalise the videos served for the individual based on their details and choices
- More devices supported - We now test and support a wider range of mobile and tablet devices than ever before.
Looking to the future
We have an even stronger roadmap of new features coming to the platform to make Money Alive an even more powerful and integrated part of a contemporary advice process.
- End-to-end campaigns - We’re adding new SSO (Single Sign On) options for further integration and branded report packs for corporate clients.
- Back office Integration - Add users from, and save reports directly to popular back office software systems.
- Partner content - We’re opening up our platform to select partners to deliver their own content via our platform to their viewers.
If you don’t use Money Alive but would like to learn more about how we can help your firm, you can start a free trial or book a demo with our friendly team here.